Sunday, May 4, 2014

Perfect Day

Today is a perfect spring day.  I woke up to birds singing outside my bedroom window, which is always left open this time of year for the refreshing breeze.  

After breakfast of toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas and a cup of coffee, I went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.  The sky is a perfect clear blue, and the new leaves on all the trees are that piercing green-gold color.


Not to get too Disney-princess-eque, but I totally saw a blue bird flitting among the trees.  There were bumblebees humming in the grass, and I found 2 mint-condition four leaf clovers.  


This is why I LOVE North Carolina.  I've always lived in NC, and always want to.  I love living in a state with all four seasons, a mild winter and a true summer.

Yup - I'm living exactly where I want to live and doing exactly what I want to do on this glorious Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment