Thursday, April 2, 2015

Finally Cleared

Today the tree service came out and cleared the middle of my circular drive.  FINALLY this is getting done!  The tree service was so sweet and actually was able to come out sooner than anticipated.

As soon as the driveway was cleared I ran inside and called a soil delivery company, and they can't deliver until the middle of next week.  So, yet ANOTHER delay.  But now at least we're tangibly closer!


The middle of my circular drive, full of trees I don't want.


TIMBER!  


Ah - a lovely blank slate ready for a delivery of top soil and new plants!


They mulched the branches and anything else that couldn't be turned into firewood for me.  Yippee!


My stack of new firewood, ready for this coming winter!




1 comment:

  1. This is the kind of progress that is both exciting and a relief. It's underway and with so many wonderful possibilities ahead. Looking forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete